Boasting colorful pixel art, a funky 9-track soundtrack, mobile-friendly controls, its own in-game track editor, and online sharing of player-created tracks, Raster Racer combines the time-tested gameplay mechanics of yesteryear's classic arcade racing hits with the latest advances in mobile gaming.
- 3 distinct game modes:
* Missions: Race on an endless randomly-generated track and earn coins by completing missions such as taking out cars, performing stunts, racing your own ghost, and many more!
* Arcade: Race AI opponents against a time limit, be the first to complete all laps, and earn coins to upgrade your car!
* Time Challenge: Race your ghost and earn coins by claiming the best lap!
- In-game track editor: combine a variety of blocks such as roads, weather triggers, obstacles, and many more, to create your very own tracks!
- Track sharing: upload your creations and challenge your friends to beat your best time! Download tracks created by other players and race their ghost!
- Garage: paint your car, pick your license plate, set your favorite music track or leave your car stereo on shuffle, and pimp your car using the coins earned by racing!
- Rewards: win races or complete missions and claim real-life rewards such as coupons and free apps! [only available in the US, Mexico, UK, and parts of Europe]
Woah, not sure what happened but after posting the latest batch of screenshots I actually made it in the top 100 (78)!
Huge thanks to anybody who checked out my game!
I'm gonna ride this sudden "wave of popularity" a little longer and take this opportunity to ask if anybody would be interested in beta-testing the game and possibly providing some feedback?
If that sounds like something you might be interested in, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at info(at)myfreakhams.com
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.