The game consists of an auto-generated random map containing tiles that you move through. You begin by rolling the dice and your character will move forward on the map. Each tile on the map can contain a different minigame that the player will be challenged to beat. In order to stay on the new position the player needs to “win” in the minigame, if the player loses he/she will be sent back to the old position the player had before the dice was rolled. The first player to reach the finish line (last tile on the map) wins the game! Some minigames gives the player the option to either compete against a bot or another player, so not all minigames are singleplayer.
* New minigame: Knowledge!
* Now showing last drinks for all players on the Stats page.
* Improved Chests minigame.
* Added possibility for user to rate app when finishing the game.
* Lowered minimum drinks to 1.
* Changed player count to maximum 15.
* Fixed sound for Android where it just stopped playing.
* Fixed a issue on minigame Fortune.
* Fixed minigame Obstacles so it dont cause lag spikes sometimes when shooting on slow devices.
Party Time Mini Games is now free for all iOS devices. Party Time Drinkin game is now free for all Android devices.
We are live with our website. You can find all the content related to PartyTime there!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.