Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is a direct sequel to 2001's hit combat simulation game Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis and the expansion pack Operation Flashpoint: Resistance.
Zombies invade Operation Flashpoint!
Instructions: To install simply drag and drop the "OFPZMissions" folder into your data_win/missions folder, located in your primary Operation Flashpoint 2 directory.
Special Thanks to:
CM and the Flashpoint2 Dev team, you guys rock. You guys really made this easy!
This was a lot of fun to work on, ShelledPants and I have been scripting this from the ground up for a few weeks, we figured it would be fun to try and simulate some Tactical zombie warfare. After diving into the LUA, we have been able to come up with some wild ways of dealing with AI.
This mission/mod contains all original scripting. We really hope you guys enjoy this as we have been over the past few weeks!
- Zombies indefinitely respawn. Waves of never ending zombies.
- Zombies hunt players!! (mmm brains)
- Unique weapon systems. (example, MK48 mod zero with Aimpoint Optic)
- All weapons have a IR lasers and flashlights to aid coop play... Even the Sniper and Machine gunner.
- Infallible mission completion/zombie scripting, as long as one player is left alive, the mission can be completed... and brains will be served!
- No squad AI. 1 to 4 player Coop only.
- Loot zombies for ammunition, only a few carry it. search bodies or risk running dry.
- Team play is required. Extremely challenging in single player.
- Silent play, no longer do you call out enemy location, forcing VOIP team play.
- Silent Enemies, zombies don't talk, they only kill.
- Deformed Zombies who kill with their hands.
Please note that this is a beta, obviously a work in progress. We will be updating and adding more scenarios now that we have our Zombie scripts alive and kicking!
"An elite squad of four Marines are tasked with inserting into a zombie nest, destroy the infected site, and extract before being eaten alive."