Mobile game developer, Skejo Studios, is please to announce its debut turn based strategy game, Operation: Eradicate for the iPad and iPhone. Operation: Eradicate is a cooperative strategy game where the player controls up to four characters across the world to beat back the spreading 'infected' hordes.
Operation: Eradicate is a unique challenge, quick to learn with the in-game tutorial and difficult to master with over 20 different possible character setups and 3 different difficulty levels. Forethought and a bit of risk taking is needed to navigate this game of resource management, location and timing. Travel across the world, fight the hordes, and launch counterstrikes before the 'Infected Ones' spread across the planet. Operation: Eradicate also comes with the ability to match with friends in Turn Based Matches through Game Center, as well as racing up the leader boards and scoring achievements.
* Board Game feel, iPad looks
* Cooperative Turn Based Strategy mechanics
* Game Center Turn Based Multiplayer available
* Five specialized characters to command
* Play a 2, 3 or 4 character game for vastly different challenges
* Includes hand drawn commissioned artwork
* Three different Difficulty levels
* Game Center Leader boards & Achievements
* Multi-step tutorial to quickly learn the game
* Optimized for iPad/iPad 2 and iPhone4/4S/4th Gen iPod Retinal-graphics
* Playable on non-retinal devices
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 14.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Operation: Eradicate is regularly priced at $3.99 (50% launch discount to $1.99 for one week) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
We at Skejo Studios are very glad to say that we have submitted our game binary into the Apple review pipeline. Now it is just a matter of waiting, and then we can schedule the release and marketing.
The other item that was created our teaser trailer for the game. Not even a demo, but it does highlight some of the artwork. Check it out on YouTube: Youtube.com
Skejo Studios is celebrating its debut title launch of Operation: Eradicate by giving away over 10 copies of the game for free. Three different way to...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.