Today marks the one year anniversary since the inception of Dark Gaia Studios' premier survival horror game, One Night.
To celebrate this, Dark Gaia has today released an enhanced "Special Edition" of One Night, which crams in a whole bunch of new content, such as scares, puzzles, new music tracks, gameplay features and a completely rewritten script to make the story more intriguing than ever. If you've never experienced the horror of One Night before, this is the perfect time to try - Dark Gaia guarantees you won't be disappointed.
The new additions to One Night: Special Edition are summarised here;
- Rewritten dialogue and clue files to assist information flow.
- Exploration system overhauled to mark important items with a sparkle.
- Health indicator added, which flashes when you are on low health.
- Additional ending sequence which allows you to play as Alex.
- Three new music tracks, including a new save room theme.