Our development studio is like a boiling kettle right now: everybody is so excited as the things are going towards the release at fast pace.
Changes from 0.80:
- Added Steam support (lobby, matchmaking, game sessions, achievements). The game will be available on Steam very soon, after the official publishing.
- Added 3 new atmospheric music tracks.
- Fixed "Follow the fleet" feature (activated by pressing "F" after issuing an order).
- Increased targeting module speed.
- Fixed a bug with mirage objects inside the fog of war.
- Improved fragments and shatters left when units/towers are destroyed.
- Fixed unit flickering on the minimap.
- Our game designers are back from vacations so there will be a lot of new maps soon!
- New environment: flooded canyons of the wild west.
- Single player campaign is full speed ahead (but it will be kept locked in beta builds until the release).
- We plan to release OST in high quality for free for all pre-order users.
- There will be a play-test in our studio this Saturday, we are eager to see new gamers playing Oil Rush!
Stay tuned, more to come!