Of Guards and Thieves - Update 86 Preview!
Update 86 Preview
Hi guys! We're happy to show a little preview of the upcoming r.86 OGAT update and some other features in development.
Here a simplified list of the new upcoming content:
- In-game multilanguage support v.1
- New Badges system
- In-Game UI overhaul
- New in-game map system
- Map Editor Day&Night cycle support
- Map Editor new gamemode compatibility filter system
- More than 550 new tiles available in the map editor
- Map Editor Urban Security pack v.1
- Map Editor Platforms and barricades pack v.1
- Map Editor Prison pack v.1
- Map Editor Industrial kitchen pack v.1
- AZERTY keyboard full support
- 4k monitor support
- Improved Login system
- Lots of improvements, fixes and more!
In-game multilanguage in-game support v.1
OGAT now have support for 14 new languages!
New Badges system
In-Game Badges are now available and visible in different places, like your private profile screen, in lobby profile pop-up, in-game polaroid and in the world chat profile preview.
Badges will be used to show your trophies/achievements, tournaments prizes and more.
In-Game UI overhaul
In-Game interface has been completely rebuilt, here's the list of changes,
- New Weapons/Gadgets selection GUI +
- New Cooldown indicator GUI
- New Timer and Objective GUI
- New Start match objective GUI
- Polaroid / Death screen remake, now with badges support
- Objectives arrow indicator remake, now with arrow indicator support for almost every gamemode.
- New Interaction messages UI
- New "Kill event" messages UI
- New "NO AMMO" mouse cursor
New In-Game Map
In-Game map now support objectives markers for custom maps and all the gamemodes.
Map Editor Day&Night cycle support
Map Editor Urban Security pack v.1
Map Editor Platforms and barricades pack v.1
Map Editor Prison pack v.1
Map Editor Industrial kitchen pack v.1
For any questions feel free to contact us on our official Discord Server or Community Forum.
Official Discord server is now available!
If you want to invite other players please use this link → Discord.gg
*Discord is available as Browser application and Standalone client for Win/Mac/Linux iOS and Android.
Check here to download the client - Discordapp.com
Official Community Forum → Subvertgames.com
Development roadmap board on Trello
OGAT Development roadmap is now available on Trello board.
HERE THE BOARD → Trello.com