Hey guys, thanks for following up.
The responses so far have been amazing. Makes me wish I could have done more to push this through...
In the next couple of days I'm going to do a live stream on Twitch.tv which will reveal a lot of stuff about NNK R2. I'll be talking live and answering almost every question you have. lol
The things I'm going to focus about are mainly:
- What I actually do
- What my position was in NNK and what I was responsible for, as well as showing you less technical and more practical in that regard.
- What's NNK R2 current status
- What were the original plans for NNK R2
- How I approached the visualFX, Animations, Environments, etc
- Fun Q&A I'll also be giving the stable version of the game to my friends so we can actually demo things properly, live, without silly bots being... silly.
It's worth attending, I assure you. I'm not going to hold back anymore, and this will give us all a decent sense of closure I believe. I'll keep you posted on the actual time on the Naiteki Kensei Facebook page when I broadcast, a few hours in advance. ;)
Much love guys!
Here's a fun video I made. Messing around with some of Naruto's facial expressions!