A Windows version (typically called WinMugen)can be downloaded at unofficial-winmugen.jpn
An assorted collection of personal character patches as originally released on MFG forums. Includes patches for: Dormammu by GladiaCloud, AI patch by Vorse_Raidier (you need both) Hal Jordan by Enzo, Buyog2099, Arque, and McCready Jedah by VS Debuts Karin by Beximus Lei-Lei by VS Debuts MechGouki by MystikBlaze Megaman by DG Morrigan by JJkoolaid Psylocke by WhiteMagic2002 Rose by Beximus Sagat by VS Debuts Sasquatch by VS Debuts Strong Guy by McCready, GokuSSJ4, Buyog2099 & DG (1.0 release)
Contains assorted patches for the following characters.
WARNING: Does *NOT* contain the full characters, you will need the original characters for these patches to work!!!
Dormammu by GladiaCloud, AI patch by Vorse_Raidier (you need both)
Hal Jordan by Enzo, Buyog2099, Arque, and McCready
Jedah by VS Debuts
Karin by Beximus
Lei-Lei by VS Debuts
MechGouki by MystikBlaze
Megaman by DG
Morrigan by JJkoolaid
Psylocke by WhiteMagic2002
Rose by Beximus
Sagat by VS Debuts
Sasquatch by VS Debuts
Strong Guy by McCready, GokuSSJ4, Buyog2099 & DG (1.0 release)
drop the files into the character folder. I trust you are familiar with how to edit MUGEN's select.def or a character's .def file.
- QCF P has 10 more frames before returning ctrl
- F sMP only lasts 180 frames instead of 300
- QCB PP now has an selfdestroy time of 600, instead of infinite (which could lock out other moves)
- All Level 1 supers and sLauncher can now hit boss type enemies. See Statedef -2 for setting up additional names.
- Slight tweaks to the AI (-very- slightly less spammy)
- changed the power system. Hal still pays power to perform special attacks but he can now do them even without sufficient power.
This decision was made when it became appearant that he would be at a huge disadvantage against most other fighters.
While for MvDC and its slower paced gameplay this was not much of an issue, he would get clobbered by most regular MvC-ish fighters (player or CPU).
The rework is a compromise to acknowledge the mechanic while accomodating for the overall difference in gameplay and roster.
- Changed his basics to chain together better
- changed his boxing gloves hypers to chain together better. His Smackdown Hyper was changed significantly in how it hits. It is faster and hits more often, but deals less dmg per hit
- updated his chaining again, specifically the aerial rave chaining.
- shortened start up frames of all aerial basics
- redrew many hitboxes for jumping basics. It is now significantly easier to hit your target.
- slightly increased hittime on aerials (up to six frames on heavy)
- jHK now slams opponent down
- increased hittimes by 6 frames on cHeavies
- tweaked his launcher p2vel. Now launches slightly faster / higher, allowing for more consistency when aerial rave
- switched around some commands in the command structure
- added pushblock
- added alpha counter
- reduced his overall attack value to 90 (was 100)
- updated his AI routines with Pushblock and Alpha Counter codes by MystikBlaze
block shield does not travel with block transitions (vanilla issues, visual only). This also affects the push block effect.
He still has issues with small targets. Fixing this would require a MAJOR rework of basically everything and is out of the scope of this project.
His AI is still all over the place. It's functional and arguably serviceable, so I don't see reason to update it.
- only added an AI
- fixed a few syntax errors according to FF
- fixed a few hitdef parameters
- added a light AI (should probably give her another update sometime)
- changed some values around damage dampening. Hopefully I succeeded in fixing Hypers doing LESS damage in combos than doing them stand alone.
- according to the files I made an update to the .air file? Can't figure out what exactly I did there
- new, darker red color palette. New default for her.
- nerfed her Lvl 3 damage
- optional harder AI. defaults to medium.
- fiddled around some more with her Damage Dampening, specifically with her Level3 hyper
- fixed debugflood from statedef 9030
- fixed 9000,0 not being properly colored in roster overview
- only added an AI
- simply finished his AI, with codes from MB's Evil Ryu. Prevented MechGouki from cheating when using the Hyper Shoryuken move.
- Also gave his Ashura Warp a vulnerability phase of 3 frames after warping,
- and took back his Hyper Shoryuken invul frames by 5 or 6 (he still has about half a second of invulnerabilty on startup so...)
- 2 Levels of AI. Hard should be rather competent
- changed some stuff about Hyper Drill, mostly toned down block damage
- some semblance of an AI
- had to free up a variable for AI, so merged variable for intro/outro
- new Hyper Finish BG. It's optional and can be set in config.txt
- AI in two flavors. Hard is mildly competent and flattened several other characters and AI patches so beware.
Set your preffered difficulty setting in the character's .def file. It is NOT affected by ingame settings. Default to medium.
- I just added a Pushblock. That is all.
- changed her P-Throw P2anim, so p2 shouldn't be invisible anymore
- 2 cns files with damage changes (there are a few individual changes to dmg values within helpers as well)
- enabled Hyper Combo Finish (and added sound)
- Soul Illusion is now a proper Level 3
- added (simple) AI, code by MystikBlaze, adapted by me
- fixed sWK not chaining
- added an AI
- Sagat's attacks can now hit bosstype characters. Add your own to Statedef -2.
- gave some of his normals a small vel vector for comboing
- added an AI
- Just added an AI