In a forgotten time, on a forgotten land, lives a boy wizard called Memon. Memon possesses a special gift of 'divine sight' - a momentary magical portal to the 'cosmic elements' around him. By harvesting and transforming cosmic elements belonging to the same type, Memon can conjure numerous magical powers, such as fireball, ice spikes, heal, to name a few.
On a fateful day, a sinister dark cloud appears out of nowhere and unleashes hordes of demonic creatures onto Memon's home land, terrorising and devouring every living being.
Determined to save his beloved world from a cruel demise, the brave Memon embarks on a courageous quest to defeat the hostile invaders with his magical powers!
Memon's Quest presents a unique gameplay unseen in any other games.
- At the start of the battle, you see a game board with various cosmic element tiles.
- Choose a type of elements and memorise their locations.
- Press the 'Close Tile' button to turn over the tiles.
- Click as many tiles you just memorise as possible.
- Click the 'Battle' button to reveal the selected tiles. If the selected tiles belong to the same type of comic elements, you have successfully conjure a magical power to attack the monster.
- Repeat the above until you've defeated the monster.
Every type of tile has a special power. More types of tile will be unlocked as you progress through the game.
Memon's Quest is a game that tests and trains your memory power!
iTunes App Store
Memon's Quest has been substantially revamped to improve the overall experience. Being CKS Games' first game, Memon's Quest have some rough edges. Now that the game becomes popular in Kongregate, I decided to give all areas a major facelift. The key changes are:
- New arts that adapt to all screen resolutions.- Completely new socre and sound effects.- Added more detail battle animations to make the battle more engaging.
The update is already live on Google Play and Amazon. The iOS version is expected to go live in 2 days.
iTunes App Store==============Paid: Itunes.apple.com Itunes.apple.com
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.