A beat 'em up/platforming/fighting game hybrid with an electro style. You can smack guys, attach their parts and get their abilities!

Forum Thread
11.5 update - Bugs (Games : Megabyte Punch : Forum : Errors/bugs : 11.5 update - Bugs) Locked
Thread Options
May 16 2013 Anchor

When changing colors the Kheprion Core's glowing 'core' looks... wrong. As seen in the following image:
I.imgur.com

Also, this happened a few times when trying out movement/attack speed parts:
Imgur.com
Unfortunately, I don't know which part or part combination causes this, and I can't seem to reproduce it. Restarting the game fixes the problem. The value stays the same even after removing all +movement speed parts, as seen in the image.

The Kheprion Core's glowing 'core' stays visible during teleportation as seen in the following image:
Imgur.com
I don't know if this is intententional. Human opponents are able to see where you're teleporting to, which is not the case with other parts.

(Please don't remove the glow effect, because it's awesome :p )

May 16 2013 Anchor

Thanks for spellchecking "subtracts" on the defense up boosts, though it now seems as if their text is duplicated:
Duplicate text and textbox cutoff.

May 17 2013 Anchor

@ShadowWolfTJC I believe the same goes for all - armor up- entries.

Also, the standard/default leg part is grouped with the arm parts instead of the leg parts. (I'm at work, so no screenshot I'm afraid.)

May 17 2013 Anchor

Thanks for your reports guys!
The movement speed is very strange...
The armor up double info is fixed already :)
The glow effect are actually particles, when you teleport somewhere not all of the particles are faded out yet that is why you see it for a second in the old position.

May 17 2013 Anchor

I'll try to reproduce the movement speed bug tommorow.

About the particles: It's not like the particles stay in the original teleport position, but the light orb just stays visible while the player character gets hidden. So it's more lik a moving orb, not a stationary one. So opponents can easily see where you are moving to during the teleport.)

May 18 2013 Anchor

Haha yes I understand, still it's just a particle emitter there is no orb :) I know what you mean though, it's annoying that you can see where the other players is moving.

Jun 15 2013 Anchor

Here's another minor bug. When destroying someone's shield by pelvic thrusting for instance, they obviously get stunned. If they now fly upwards and land on a platform while in some sort of "fall back" animation, they keep that animation instead of the usual Vibrating-thing.
This is clearly a horrible explanation. So here's some video of it:

Enjoy.

Jun 19 2013 Anchor

Thanks Tiwwi

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.