Set in São Paulo, Brazil, where Payne is working in the private security sector for a wealthy local family, set eight years after the events of the second game.
The 220.127.116.11 incremental patch for Max Payne 3.
· General improvements to multiplayer, improving overall stability and matchmaking efficiency
· Added the option to copy one of your Loadouts into an empty custom slot
· Fixed an issue where wins and losses were reported incorrectly on leaderboards
· Fixed an issue where explosive kills were not working as intended in Arcade Mode
· Fixed an issue where newly created Crews and Emblems would not always appear in-game
· Fixed an issue where dual wielding the PT92 and .38 revolver and firing until the ammunition runs out could cause the weapons to jam