Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
- Incredible graphics, runs well on full settings on weaker systems.
- Very smart squad and enemy A.I.
- Awe-inspiring soundtrack.
- Story continues to be extremely intense, thrilling, suspenseful, and emotional.
- Gameplay is even greater and more immersive than preceding game's.
- Cover system is much improved over that of the preceding game.
- Occasional bug with getting stuck in objects.
- Small handful of plot-holes or unexplained phenomena.