"Since this is a real-time strategy game, the main focus is to collect resources, build your installation and army, and then go find the enemy and kill him. This game fits that mold nicely but adds nice tension through the mysterious back story of the missing scientists. " - Armchair General Magazine
Read the full review at Armchair General.
About the game:
In 21 missions you'll race across the world to find out who, or what, is responsible for the team's disappearance. You'll command over 130 different types of units ranging from infantry and ships to giant mega units.
After honing your skills in the campaign, fire up a random map and experience insane 5,000 unit battles! Test your meddle in online multiplayer or play offline against AI opponents. Many adjustable options ensure every game is unique. Want to play with only ground units? Make the victory condition the death of a specific unit? The options are limitless!
It's time to arm up and get in the war!
"A solid tactical experience where you'll be scratching your head trying to come up with new strategies to trump your foes." - Calm Down Tom
"An ultra-solid strategy game full of interesting features, large maps, and a wide array of gameplay situations." - Gamers Critic
- Build over 130 types of units and technologies
- Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
- Command massive 5,000 unit battles
- Play unlimited random map skirmishes
- Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat
- Dominate with seven awesome mega units
- Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces
- Enjoy rich environments with ambient objects and weather