The Official Trailer for Brawsome's second award winning title - MacGuffin's Curse, was released today to coincide with the launch of its IndieDB page.
Lucas MacGuffin’s life takes a strange turn when he swipes a valuable amulet from the Museum of Myths and Mysteries. With his newfound ability to transform into a powerful werewolf in the moonlight, he’ll have to search the city of Feyre high and low to learn how to remove it! This might prove difficult with the recently-installed citywide security system… but then again, with Lucas’ powers, maybe not…
MacGuffin’s Curse is an exciting puzzle adventure, from the team that brought you Australian Game of the Year Jolly Rover. A mix of top-down action puzzling and character-based story adventure, MacGuffin’s Curse is new spin on an old favourite!
- Switch between wolf and human forms, each with unique skills!
- Hilarious conversations with a huge cast of characters, with over 90 sidequests in the tradition of classic PC adventure games!
- Cohesive, fully integrated hint and task tracking system!
- A huge character-driven story that will have you hooked!
- Sneak and smash your way through a high-tech city in lockdown!