Based in Brighton, UK
April 26 2017
Enter the whimsical wooden world of Loco Dojo and step up to Grand Sensei’s ‘Table of Trials’ to pit your silliest skills against friends or strangers in this hilariously competitive party game. Take turns spinning the dice wheel to move your counter around the game board. With every move either acquire a strategic prize or launch another ludicrous trial in which to compete against rivals and prove yourself a master of madness! Discover a wealth of wacky uses for Oculus Touch woven through sixteen ridiculous minigames that will see you milking pigs, boxing eggs, stacking moles, whacking urchins, throwing biscuits and a whole lot more. Perform well and win a pile of Golden Suns to please Grand Sensei, earning the right to enter his temple where overall victory can be claimed in an asymmetric showdown of epic absurdity. No friends? No problem! Grand Sensei’s Ten Trial Test provides a highly replayable Solo Challenge mode that’s different every time you play.
Make Real has been creating engaging simulation and training content for a decade, for a variety of immersive technologies up to and including the latest with Oculus Rift + Touch, HTC Vive, Sony PlayStation VR, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR and more. Having formed the co-owned studio Tammeka, with the core team being responsible for the Day One Launch Title on Oculus Rift "Radial-G : Racing Revolved", this is their first serious fun gaming title released as Make Real, ready to bring light relief to VR gamers across the world.
- • Tournament mode for 2 to 4 simultaneous players
- • Solo Challenge mode - easy to enjoy but devilish to master
- • 16 marvellously mad minigames
- • Oculus Rift + Touch supported
- • Charismatic host character voiced by cult hero Brian Blessed!
- • Delightfully quirky wooden toy visual style
Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie Dev Showcase - Judge's Choice (winner)" Develop: Brighton 2017
- "Best Performance - Brian Blessed / Loco Dojo (nomination)" Develop Awards 2017
- "Best Social Game - Loco Dojo (nomination)" TIGA Awards 2018
- "Loco Dojo perfectly exemplifies British humour and the love for all things daft and quirky"
- Peter Graham, VR Focus
About Make Real
Make Real specialise in creating serious fun games using the latest immersive technologies, including Oculus Rift and Oculus Touch, HTC Vive, Sony PlayStation VR, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear VR and Microsoft Hololens
More information on Make Real, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Loco Dojo Credits
Senior Game Designer