Dr. Atominus has been released for Xbox. Also, a new language was added some time ago and many bugs have been fixed.
Available now on Xbox!
Dr. Atominus is now available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S! It was published by Xitilon.
Dr. Atominus is a short metroidvania platformer with a fun sci-fi story. Here is the Steam trailer:
New language: Polish
Dr. Atominus has been translated to Polish, thanks to Kubson103!
Bug fixes & improvements
Many bugs have been fixed and some small things were added. Here is a list of them:
- Added coins to a certain room
- Added instructions for controller
- Now the music continues after setting sound off and on again
- Fixed small bug with using treasure chests with a controller
- Fixed atom getting stuck in a certain room if there was water in it's legs and it couldn't jump high enough
- Fixed grammar mistake "by any change" -> "by any chance"
- Fixed (probably) window going out of fullscreen or changing position
- Improved performance
- Fixed player getting key when it wasn't supposed to get it
- Disabled room restart button in a room where it shouldn't be used
- Updated Finnish translation
And that's all for now. Hopefully Dr. Atominus will be on other consoles later too.