Developed by Crystal Dynamics, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the successor to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. Featuring four-player co-op, Lara Croft joins forces with rival archaeologist Carter Bell and imprisoned Egyptian gods Horus and Isis, to defeat the evil god Set. Players must work together to defeat hordes of enemies, solve devious puzzles, and avoid deadly traps, all the while competing for treasure, powerful artifacts, and ultimate bragging rights.
- All-New Adventure - Lara must overcome deadly traps and forsaken gods to uncover the missing pieces of Osiris and change her fate.
- Classic Arcade Action - First ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode - both offline and online supported.
- Competitive Co-op - Compete against your friends with seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op to earn bigger rewards, treasures, and powerful artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you sacrifice your friends for a higher score?
- Explore The Temple of Osiris - Lara's return to a fan-favorite location featuring stunning visuals with dynamic weather and world state changes.
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris launches December 9 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Grab it now at BuyLaraCroft.com