A little late due to Pie Overdose (thannnnnkkkks Thanksgiving) - here is a gameplay video of a new level which serves to introduce the Mountain Woman character. It is set in mountainous terrain and I like it quite a bit. This week also included a lot of bugfixing including visual fixes, strange enemy movement fixes, and some interface fixes.
Changelog (A quick, unformatted copy paste job):
* Fixed mountain woman (and others) potentially trying to path through doors if they are placed in such a way that when they are added to the Network they are open, thus not blocking links and nodes.
* Nerfed the cauldron.
* Level buttons now load when returning from the game. Victory and Defeat overlay buttons now appear properly. Main Menu button is removed during victory and defeat screens.
* Mountain women can now pathfind while on a cliff.
* Fixed zoom level issues.
* Fixed buttons broken by change to button states.
* Hooked up the starting lives, which are set in maps properties.
* Added a counter to the gold pile for lives. Need to hook it up to the rest of the code. Added a new GoldPile entity to support the flag display and text functionality.
* Fixed gum issues with Victor's help. Added a delete save user interaction state.
* Fixed issue where second save delete wouldn't work properly. Moved around functionality so that the user interaction states were in charge of user interaction and not generating buttons and all that jazz, which ended up with some sub-par UX (buttons disappearing before the animation to the next screen played, etc.)
* Added a TwoSidedButton for level select. One side has a trash icon and will let players delete their save (once I hook it up).