A cooperative survival horror experience set in a variety of nightmarish and surreal settings. Band together with your team-mates to defeat increasingly overwhelming hordes of freakish enemies and eventually - a horrifying boss.
A dam. Specimens can spawn regularly in the level or be flown in via Helicopter or launched into the level in dro-pods. Mappers are allowed to use 100% of what they find in the map as long as I get a small mention in the readme.
follow me on Steamcommunity.com
to stay upto date with all my map releases.
- fixed helis and other special effects not showing up for clients in network games
- tweaked foam on the big and the small river
- tweaked waves on the lake
This is the version that will be entered in the competition.
- fixed more exploits. Again.
- improved the water. I hope you like it.
- fixed level preview showing up blurry for people who had their texture details on Low
- I think I fixed the "ZEDs getting stuck outside the map" once and for all! I played four full suicidal games and didn't get a ZED stuck outside, so knock on wood. Please report it here if one still gets stuck!
- fixed exploitable areas
- added level preview and story for menu
- added sky with moving clouds
- changed fog-color back to blueish. Together with the new sky it should look a lot more natural now! See below for new screenshots!
- added some more decoration and railings
- low-end gamers can now turn World Detail in the menu to low now to disable quite a few decorations that are just eye-candy to boost their performance on the map a good deal!
I'm playing with a single-core Athlon 3000+ with 1.6 GHz, 1 measly GB of RAM and a heavily underclocked (!) 6600GT with 128MB VRAM at 1680*1050*32, everything maxed out except AA and AF and I get ~30-60 frames per second with World Detail on High. With World Detail on Low it runs even better so people with even slower machines than my box should be able to have a good time on this as well. Let me know how it runs on your machines!