Our game is based on Super Crate Box concept : Fight your way through endless hordes of the undead, Kill 'em in using many different weapons. And in different mode Box Collection, Survival, Killing spree .... But we wish to make it evolve On top of Killing Spree and Survival Mode, as a start we released - a soft mode (less difficult and for non hardcore gamers) - local coop to play with your friend - Key change menu We are waiting for your feedbacks, just drop a word here or in the Forum Thanks a lot
Here's how I propose to change the game concept to make it evolve
- On each level you have to kill all zombies. They don't drop from the top anymore, they are positioned in the map level. A bit like in Bubble Bobble :)
DONT LOOK AT LAME GRAPHICS I WILL HAVE THEM CHANGED :)
If enemy touches the fire pit, they get back to their orginal position with a respawn animation
- New enemies (still zombies, ghost) but there's a butcher with a shotgun, a ghoul throwing foreball, a blob who runs toward you, a skeleton with a bow, a speedy rat
- Some spot are blocked by a barrel that you need to blow to unlock the passage
- Many more level (so far 50) with an increasing difficulty and a lot wider. Biggest level is 4 times the screen
- To unlock new weapon, you need to collect Gold Coins
- You start with baseball bat, and each time you collect a box you upgrade your weapon: bat->bow->shiriken->ak47->pistol->shotgun->machinegun-> laser->mine->bazooka->flamethrower
The serie depends on how many weapon you unlocked
I think there must be some kind of time pressure, otherwise it would be easy to collect as many coin as possible in level one.
So time pressure could be:
Some special enemies to appear after a certain amount of second if you kill no one
Or a blood gauge emptying that you need to fill with enemies's blood
Please just post your feedback and ideas, and I will create a first beta
And REMEMBER GRAPHICS ARE TEMPORARY
Fight your way through endless hordes of the undead, shoot 'em, burn 'em, blast 'em, beat 'em.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
How i can start the game???? (i only see "Press Enter" but I can't do anything)
I can't delete it from desura! I unnistall it directly on desura and then it still apperas there some time after, then I deleted all insane zombie carnage files on my pc on C:/Desura/Common. What the heck do I do now! THis is so annoying!
is it me or is this game like Super Crate Box
:D This looks like fun even if the games concept is exactly the same as SCB!
how about xbox 360 contoller support, and 1080p resolution option?
Well, it is. You can use your Xbox Controller and the game resolution in 1280*720
im going to download the demo of the full free game :D
I don't want to comment on the clone of another game deal.
I bought on the first day and really well done game. Graphics, controller support (even vibrates my 360 controller) really nice. The jumping is a little floaty, but really like this game a lot. Very polished, very fun.
Why are some people so cruel? 3.4 out of 10 D:. My friend played it and he game it a 6 / 10 , but add all of em up and you get a 3.4? O_o