Guilds of Gods is a party-based MMORPG Sandbox adventure playable in just about any browser or device! Each character may be controlled completely separately, with their own skill levels, inventory, and equipment. Earning experience in a skill not only unlocks content and increases your efficiency, but also increases the time you may idle. Train over 20 skills effortlessly while playing the content you enjoy!
Play completely for free, right now! Support is voluntary.
Play released beta at GuildsOfGods.com.
We are still in Beta, content is always being added. Enjoying the game or have a suggestion? Join our Discord.
- Guilds of Gods is now available on the Google Play Store!
- GoG is now completely free! Permits have been removed to introduce a cosmetic moneybag item to show development support.
- Guilds of Gods Map has been expanded from 100x100 to 200x200.
- You may now craft bags from cloth and a drawstring to extend your inventory.
- New UI design, replaced from old red look.
- Guilds of Gods Underground Update is live! With it, comes a lot of new content. This update includes the first boss, first minigame, and more.
Adventurers build market stalls with construction, using 5 logs and 2 metal bars of the same tier. Each tier increase adds an additional trading slot to the market stall. Market stalls may be built in any city, and will stay there until you remove then. Logging out will hide the market stalls, and when you come back, you will need to "Operate" the market to bind it to your adventurer for trade. The items of the market stall offer will come the from the bound adventurer.
There has also been a visual update to the map. With many more layers and proper tile meshing, the map looks far more realistic than before. There is also greater distinction between edges of the map, walls, and floors. Take a look at the login screen of the game to see the new map!
This is one the largest updates ever, featuring an entire underground layer to the map. The first boss, the Alpha Wolf, drops unique tier 5 pelts for...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.