"Grappling Hook [..] an incredible first person puzzler/platformer, a title that already is one of the best indie games released this year. [..] the way it is right now, with short but challenging and intense levels, all smartly done, it's perfect. As a whole, Grappling Hook is an amazing product. It is lighting fast and very challenging, it manages to deliver some really smart puzzles and oblige you act quickly. Or die."
Calin Ciabai - Unigamesity
"The developers have done a great job of throwing out new challenges, with something new coming at you at all times. [..] the game does a wonderful job with the first-person point of view and creates a surprisingly immersive environment. Pair that with smart puzzles and plenty of fast action and you'll stay grappling for a very long time!"
Jay is Games
- Perform daring moves and tricks with the Grappling Hook.
- Solve challenging gameplay and action puzzles.
- Beat 30 dynamic, animated, and unique levels.
- Earn 30 cool achievements and master 240 challenges.
- Create your own levels with the built-in level-editor.
The game is available for Mac OS X and Windows. The game and demo require a 2.0 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X700 graphics card.