Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in the United States and Canada) is a video game developed and published by Atari and developed by Quantic Dream. The game was released in September 2005. The game was written and directed by Quantic Dream founder David Cage. According to the official Quantic Dream website, Fahrenheit has sold over 800,000 units worldwide since it was released. Quantic's follow-up Heavy Rain, is somewhat of a spiritual successor to the game, while a full-fledged sequel is currently in development.
As usual this release brings fixes for several game freezes as well as a couple of other gameplay bugs.
You are about to install the Indigo Prophecy patch.
It will upgrade your version to 1.1. Your previous save games will remain usable once the patch is installed.
Here is a list of the issues fixed by this patch
- In the level "Waking up", if Lucas dies the policeman doesn't show up at the door anymore.
- The random freeze on the loading screen in the level "Police Work" doesn't occur anymore.
- The freeze issue in the level "cemetery" when Lucas runs out of hangar after time run out is solved.
- The freeze issue in the level "Carla's appartment" when the user switches from Carla to Tyler is fixed.
- Fix a problem of activation of Tommy entrance cinematics
- The crash during the level "basketball" on some specific configurations is fixed.
- Fix a flying guitar bug!