Dan In Dark : The Dungeon is the First Person Survival Horror game based on the biography of the life of the ghost hunting enthusiast, Dan, who is the ghost investigator. When he was a teenager, he did not believe in ghosts or dark entities until he saw one with his own eyes at his own house. He wants to prove the existence of the entity which we can't see but feel their presence in the air.
Dan, while wandering in the various corners of the dungeon, found the punishment chambers where he saw several corpses hanging. He believes that the people who have been brutally murdered have now become ghosts and wandering in the dungeon.
- 3 Cases to solve.
- Finding Keys for locked doors.
- Nice horror atmosphere and sound effects.
- Headphone is recommended for experiencing the horror deeply.
- Make appropriate decisions or die.
- Lift and throw away objects.
- Hints are provided in each level.
- Watch the white and red sign boards. White sign board signifies correct way and Red sign board signifies incorrect way or the way full of danger.
- Once you get caught by the entities, there might be less chance for you to survive.
This is the darkest area of the game where you will get chills and you will eventually get freaked out! The red sign denotes DANGER!
This is called Punishment Chamber(Main) where most of the people were brutally killed!
Get the game on Itch Store:
- Fixing the Bugs.
- Adding some exciting features!
- Improving Lighting effects for best Horror experience.
NOTE: Dan In Dark is my first horror indie project created with passion and love for everyone to enjoy this horror game.
Feel free to post comments and suggestions to improve the game. Thanks!