Mostly balance-fixes and minor changes to the graphics. Full change log below.
- The length of the multiplayer mode is more dynamic. The tails grows faster according to the number of players alive. This should make 1 v 1 situations less drawn out.
- For now the enemies have boar heads that are more in line with the rest of the characters, compared to the skulls used previously.
- Now you can use game pads, mouse and keyboard to navigate menus and they are entirely interchangeable.
- New images and updated descriptions for the different game modes.
- Added a credits menu with links to our social media.
Amped-up the visual effects for:
- The explosion when players die.
- The sparks when teleport gets back off cool down.
- The glow when teleport is off cool down.
- Added one additional menu-music track.
- Added music for the credits.
- Added sounds for interacting with the menu.