Coda is a free stand-alone indie game. Coda focuses on thoughtful, unforgiving, competitive, fast paced and stylish gameplay. It provides several interesting systems which players have to use in harmony in order to defeat their opponents. Coda features a player control system which borrows mechanics from fighting games such as Guilty Gear.

Forum Thread
Gamer828's Story mode. (Games : Coda : Forum : General Discussion : Gamer828's Story mode.) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 29 2010 Anchor

Deleted so no more necroers

Edited by: gamer828

Jul 1 2010 Anchor

I would love to see something like this in Coda. A RPG version, some missions to do offline or something like that.

Jul 1 2010 Anchor

I know but until they add make your own or help me build this1

Jul 16 2010 Anchor

Just to add my two weeks late 2p in (\o/ necro) I much prefer the focus on multi-player the game has now, who needs a story when the core online gameplay is so fun? Also your story mode setup seems to remind me a lot of lugaru.... ...

Jul 16 2010 Anchor

I know but sometime ppl dont have internet, STOP NECROING THREADS FROM 2 weeks ago DAMMIT, i was in my uber noob phase.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.