I made a short break in my work for about a week, but now I'm getting back to my work at full power!
By the end of the week I'm going to post first demo. I still need to do following things :
-main menu, with new game and load game options
-save points in-game
-health recovery points in-game
-few new tiles
-2 new maps (counting my testing map it's going to be 3, two playable maps with mobs and one for save point and health recovery)
-a few fixes
On one forum I said I'm not going to release demos anymore and I picked few beta testers. Things changed a bit - I need more testers! That's why I'm releasing this demo for all of you.
Requirements? Just a few :
- accurate opinion on new features from new releases
- will to suggest new features and things you'd like to see in game
- a way to contact (gtalk/xfire or just email)
- keeping new releases for themselves, not sharing them with everyone around
- being a part of this project :)
- possibility of testing new features
If you want to be alpha tester - just send me an E-Mail and tell me something about you and any ideas you have. It's not hard to be a tester, I just need to know if you're really looking forward to this game.
My e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org