Explore the dark and gritty world of a forgotten society of Vampires and disciplines, while trying to battle for hierarchy among the clans.
Bloodlust is a present day "Dungeon Crawler" with dynamic inventory, stats, talents and skills. It features random loot and procedurally generated areas that provides Infinite replay. Sire "Minions" or summon bats, leeches and spiders to do your dirty work and build your bloodline from a Fledgling into a powerful Vampire. During your journey you will find and use hundreds of weapons and items to destroy the creatures and clan members that stand in your way.
- Bite and Sire to Build your Army of Minions
- Adjust Stats, Attributes, Talents and Skills to Build your Character from a Fledgling into a powerful Vampire
- All Loot, Weapons and Equipment is Random
- Some Areas are Randomly Generated providing a new experience each time you play
- Use Persuasion and Seduction to Manipulate and Seduce
- Play Male or Female in 3 Different Classes and 2 Different Breeds (Vampire or Dhampir)
- Earn Reputation with Different Clans and Factions to learn their special Skill sets
- Bluff, Steal and Backstab OR be Loyal... It's entirely up to you
Try out the free demo available at the official BloodLust website... Lasthalfofdarkness.com
It's been close to 5 Years in Development and Bloodlust is Officially released.
I want to thank everyone who helped find bugs and suggested improvements. Many fixes and improvements were made in EA such as...
- New Breed Added (Including new end-game content)
- More areas added
- More quests added
- New enemies added
- New Skills added
- New items added
- New weapons added
- Improved animations
- Improved AI
- Improved effects
- And many, many bug fixes
Even though its released...I will be making more updates if necessary.
Updates and changelog info:
- Look in Changelog and Updates forum for previous change info...Steamcommunity.com
BloodLust is on Greenlight waiting for approval. If you enjoy this type of game and would like to see it on Steam... Please help us by voting on Steam...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.