Blood Bowl is an ultra violent team sport, based on the Warhammer fantasy world. Build up your team with Orcs, Elves, Dwarfs and many other fantasy creatures before jumping into the bloodiest arenas! Blood Bowl was originally created by Jervis Johnson and Games Workshop in 1987. The board game, a parody of the Warhammer world and American Football, met with success in the 80s and the 90s. The world’s largest Tabletop Wargames company continues to sell the game's miniatures today. Also, its creator never stopped improving and enriching Blood Bowl’s game system and universe with several rule changes. Today, Blood Bowl remains very popular around the world thanks to a large community of players and numerous dedicated fansites. As for old Blood Bowl players, they have unforgettable memories of all the passionate games they used to play. Throughout the years, the original Blood Bowl game has earned a legendary status.
THQ releases a new patch for the PC version of Blood Bowl updating it to version 126.96.36.199.
Blood Bowl v188.8.131.52 Fixes:
- Blitz!: Stuns caused during Blitz! are not discounted anymore.
- Campaign: Playing teams are now more randomly selected.
- Dice Modifiers: Some modifiers were not properly applied.
- Fan Factor: Fan Factor variation is now properly computed.
- Go For It: A Go For It was rolled for the second block of Frenzy when this move was the last movement available.
- Go For It: Was not properly rolled when doing a Hand-off.
- Interception: An interceptor must be closer to the thrower than the thrower is to the target player/square of the pass, and closer to the targetplayer/square of the pass than the thrower is to the target player/square of the pass.
- MVP: Players not available to play will not be eligible for MVP anymore.
- Placement: It is now impossible to swap a character in reserve with an opponent.
- Save: Saved games at turn 16 will not add an extra turn anymore when loaded.
- Simulation: Players with No Hands should not earn Pass/TD/Interceptions SPP anymore.
- Touchback: Can now give the ball to a team-mate in the opponent side after a Quick Snap event.
- Touchback: AI will not give the ball to a player with No Hands anymore.
- Lobby Chat: Blacklisted players' messages will not appear anymore.
- Lobby Chat: Will not return to foot of page anymore when receiving messages from other players.
- Petty Cash: Team values of both team are now displayed.
- Placement: Fixed a loss of input when placement timeout occured.
- Post Match: Fan Factor rolls are now displayed.
- SPP: Are now displayed on the player sheet.
- Turn Marker: Each team now has its own turn marker.
- Armours: Beastmen armours' prices have been updated.
- Armours: Buff probability of all armours are now properly used.
- Default teams: Now have correct team value.
- Goblin Fanatic: Now moves one square at a time, but is forced to spend his whole movement.
- Goblin Fanatic: Doesn't earn SPP anymore when knocking down players of his team or when injuring already down characters.
- Goblin Fanatic: Now Turnover happens when knocking down a team-mate.
- Goblin Looney: Will not get up anymore when failing a Dodge.
- Goblin Pogoer: Now has MA 7.
- Star Player Slibli: Now has AGI 1.
- Star Players: A Star Player will not play anymore if induced by both team.
- Chainsaw: A player dodging next to a character with Chainsaw is not hurt anymore by the chainsaw.
- Diving Tackle: fixed a bug where ball carrier was knocked down with the ball.
- Diving Tackle: A dodge roll could be re-rolled twice.
- Dump-Off: Timer fixed. Hail Mary Pass can not be used anymore during Dump-Off. Player that failed Really Stupid Roll are notre prompted anymore to use Dump-Off.
- Hail Mary Pass: Can now be used to launch the ball at a greater distance than Bomb.
- Horns: It now works correctly, even combined with Frenzy.
- Mighty Blow: It is now used to break armour only when needed, and is counted when re-rolling with Piling On.
- Pass Block: A player using Pass Block does not have to roll for a negative skill before to move (Really Stupid, Bone Head, Wild Animal and Take Root).
- Pro: can be used during the opponent turn to re-roll Tentacles and Shadowing. When you fail pro, dice is not re-rolled anymore.
- Really Stupid: A player with the Skill Really Stupid does not give a bonus anymore to a player rolling for Really Stupid.
- Right Stuff: The player with this skill may now take its turn if he is thrown before he has moved and fails to land but is uninjured
- Shadowing: Player should now be able to throw a Block next turn.
- Throw Team-Mate: Passing skills are now used.
- Stand Firm: Doesn't work anymore when the player is Prone.
- Very Long Legs: It now prevents the use of Safe Throw.