This is fight system demo which is part of the game "Blademaster: Duelist". Although many of things like graphics or game rules may change in production, the game I develop will be build upon this fight system.
1. Open BlademasterArena.exe
2. Dialog box with display options will appear.
In "Video mode:" you can choose screen resolution.
* If for some reason after closing this display configuration widget game crashes, you can switch "Rendering Subsystem" to "Direct3D11" and check if it will work for it.
1. Resized textures to be maximum 2048 per dimension. One specific texture with big size caused problems on openGL on some computers. Side effect of this should be that game should load slightly faster.
2. Added info at the end of tutorial how to launch duel with active enemy.
Copyright 2018 Przemyław Bągard
For dependency libraries licenses see file "dependand_licenses.txt".
For links to sites which contains used sounds/textures see file "dependencies.txt"
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.