Thousands of players around the world are already dreaming uneasily as the upcoming title from Senscape rises in popularity.
Asylum is a chilling journey through the intricate floors of the Hanwell Mental Institute, in which unimaginable atrocities have occurred in the past. Over four years in production, this horror adventure aims to marry cutting edge visuals with thrilling storytelling to give players the ultimate experience in fear. Asylum is authored by the designer of the award-winning and cult sleeper hit Scratches.
Following an acclaimed "Interactive Teaser" released at Gamescom 2012 and downloaded over 50.000 times, Asylum was submitted to Steam Greenlight with great success: in only ten days it broke the Top 50 games on the site and keeps climbing the charts. By popular demand from the gaming community, Senscape is now announcing its commitment to ensure the game is available in several more languages besides English: French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Greek and Turkish are confirmed.
Steam Greenlight is a new system that enlists the community's help in picking some of the next games to be released on Steam. The publication for Asylum can be found here.
Key features include:
- A mature and disturbing horror storyline that will haunt players for years to come
- High definition graphics that remain sharp on the largest monitors
- One of the biggest virtual buildings ever created for a game
- Around 100 rooms to explore in breathtaking detail
- Featuring the voice of industry veteran Josh Mandel
- Over 15 hours of gameplay estimated
The Interactive Teaser supporting Windows, Mac OS X and Linux can be downloaded from the following link: www.FaceTheHorror.com/teaser
Asylum is currently scheduled for release in late 2013.