Based in Poland
May 21 2018
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements, will you emerge victorious.
Destructive Creations is a very experienced development team, containing game industry’s highly-skilled veterans.
Many years of common creative work effects in a great workflow and staff stability. Our first production under Destructive Creations sign is Hatred, which was released on June 1st, 2015. Our main goal is to create original and non-compromising games. An example of Hatred shows that we can handle the controversy and unusual solutions perfectly.
Ancestors Legacy is a game that we always wanted to make and through other popular titles we finally are able to!
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Intense multiplayer battles
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
- Precise controls with native gamepad support
Ancestors PC Gameplay Reveal Trailer 2017 YouTube
20 Minutes of Ancestors Legacy Gameplay With Developer Commentary YouTube
Ancestors - Announcement Trailer (May 2017) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best of Show PAX 2018 Award" Shack News
- "Best Strategy Game Gamescom Awards 2017 Nominee" Gamescom 2017
- "Best Game of The Show PGA 2017 Nominee" PGA 2017
- "“Ancestors Legacy is shaping up to have just about everything RTS fanatics are after in a new release. It marries concepts well in a surprisingly polished package and feels just inventive enough to not get too stale. Small touches like the day-night cycle and evolving weather system help make each and every match feel different from the last.”"
- IGN, Preview
- "“Ancestors Legacy was probably the most impressive game I saw at gamescom”"
- Strategy Gamer, Preview
- "“Not only did I find it to be a lot of fun, I can't stop thinking about it well after PAX has ended.”"
- Shacknews, Preview
Destructive Creations allows for the contents of Ancestors Legacy to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Ancestors Legacy is legally & explicitly allowed by Destructive Creations. This permission can be found in writing at https://www.moddb.com/games/ancestors-legacy/presskit.
About Destructive Creations
Destructive Creations is an experienced development team comprised of highly skilled game industry veterans. Many years of common creative work has led to super-smooth workflow and team stability. Our first production under the Destructive Creations brand was Hatred, which was released on June 1st, 2015. Our main goal has always been to create original, uncompromising games, and Hatred shows that we can handle controversy and unusual solutions perfectly.
More information on Destructive Creations, our logo & relevant media are available here.