3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated. You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely watched. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?

Forum Thread
ausgamers Ideas for stuff and things in 3089 (Games : 3089 : Forum : Suggestions : ausgamers Ideas for stuff and things in 3089) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 20 2014 Anchor

you could improve melee combat by adding different types of swords that have further reach or different slash directions.
mabey implement throwing weapons like boomerangs and throwing knives/ninja stars that can be modded to do things like
explode,set baddies on fire, electrocute that kind of stuff. maybe you can have ammo variants that do those things i recently mentioned.

for guns you could add heavy weapons that take up inventory space more but allow you to pick up and toss bots and small ships around like
the gravity gun currently does for crates. you could add grenades and launchers that shoot rockets, grenades or both .

Phr00t I love your games and I hope some of my ideas (as unoriginal as they are) inspire you

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.