3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game. You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself. All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it! "Just want to say again that this is a great game! For those of you who feel like its a minecraft copy just beacuse of the cube textures used you really need to rethink what a game is about! The game play of 3079 is nothing like minecraft it is pretty unique as well as how the weapons all have diffrent stats and colors kind of reminds me of Borderlands. However it is still an original idea for a game and i still play it from time to time. You should at least try the demo and if you like it please buy it and support fruit! :D Still give it a 9/10 ! Best Regards, Adam" -- SeaNanners Sequel @ 3089game.wordpress.com

Forum Thread
3079 up on Indie Royale! (Games : 3079 : Forum : Announcements : 3079 up on Indie Royale!) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 23 2012 Anchor

Hello everyone! As you may or may not be aware of, 3079 has made it to Indie Royale! I apologize for not being able to say anything about it up until this instant, but we needed to wait until launch to say anything.

As you can probably guess, things have been very hectic lately, and the three games involved in the bundle are already wildly popular, so offering all three of them at a bargain price for five days is just our way of saying thanks!

The teams behind 3079, Towns, and Wyv & Keep are all psyched about being a part of the first ever Alpha Bundle today and we can’t wait to see what type of reception there is.

Remember that by purchasing our games, you are directly supporting us and we will use this money to make our games even better. We aren’t a large firm, and each sale makes us feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. We wanted to express our utmost gratitude to all of those who have already purchased and enjoy our games, as well as those who will take the plunge in the next few days. It is thanks to you that we strive so hard!

Thank you,

- Jeremy Vight (aka Phr00t)

Edited by: Phr00t

Feb 23 2012 Anchor

cool, too bad i already have 3079 and towns lol grr

Feb 23 2012 Anchor

Thanks for the bundle, that's why I'm here! :)

Feb 26 2012 Anchor

The bundle is how I learned of this game, and its a great game. I've already told 2 or 3 other people about it in just the two days I've had it.

I just have one question, how will us bundle purchasers continue to update? I had to go re-download the installer from the bundle page and re-install to update to this newest version, which seems like it could get tedious, having to check for updates every few days manually.

Edit: I don't use Desura, if that's the problem. I just used the jar file.

Edited by: Matonk

Feb 26 2012 Anchor

Using Desura would make it easier to update but you might get udates a little behind (1-2 days). Desura lets you know when update are available and it's easier to manage then manually downloading the file each time.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.