Forum Thread
Red Alert 3: Brick Wars (Work Title) (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Red Alert 3: Brick Wars (Work Title)) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 2 2009 Anchor

Before i'll start telling things,
I'm T.G-Tom, a music composer,
i've done the music at Red Alert 3 Ultimate, and i'm now working on Blue January (this is a small job, so i'll finish that as quick as i can). I'm also a brickfilmer, that's a guy that makes Lego Films with the old Animation way (picture by picture). I've combined these 2 things to make this idea.

Here's my idea:
Red Alert 3 in Lego

I know, it's a not original and far from creative, but I have some things that will make this mod very very good.

- 3 total new factions, (we will discuss the factions later)
- FMV brickfilms, (i'm a brickfilmer -lego film maker- myself, and I know people who can do this very good)
- a new Campaign'
- Lots of humor
- This game will be 12+, like C&C Generals (some 16+ things will dissapear (blood, sexy girls))

This doesn't mean that all maps will contain studs everywhere. You can compare it to the style Lego Indiana Jones the Game.
The strategy will be the same and the colourfull maps will be there also (this because Lego totally fits the color style used in RA3)
I hope i explained enough to show you guys that i'm not just a kid who wants Lego everywhere. :)

If you're interested in helping with: Coding, Story, Modelling, Skinning, NOT COMPOSING, and drawing concepts, mail me at

tom.gudde@gmail.com

Edited by: T.G-Tom

Jun 4 2009 Anchor

That sounds like a very solid concept, Make this happen it sounds very fun to play

Hendrix
Hendrix Tea maker extrodinaire
Jun 4 2009 Anchor

I agree, good luck.

--

User Posted Image

Jun 4 2009 Anchor

Wait, didnt Lego StarWars II kind of broke the 12+ limit with a "sexy" dance from the Bikini Leia?

Jun 5 2009 Anchor

I don't know, it sounds stupid tough (for the people who made the 12+ rules).
Thanks for the positive reactions!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.