Hey, my name is Ville! I'm developing my first mobile game, FlickADrink. I'm looking for people to test, and give feedback on the early version.
FlickADrink can be downloaded for free:
Google Play store page: Play.google.com
FlickADrink is going to be a collection of western minigames with pixel graphics.
- Bartending game, where you swipe/flick drinks to customers based on what they order. They might get all rowdy and fighty, if you're too slow, or screw up the order. Fighting customers have to be tapped out, before they reach the counter and start fighting. The saloon is dirty and empty in the beginning and it's your job to buy furniture, tables (passive income), decorations and service upgrade, which affect the gameplay.
- A train is leaving the station and some cargo is still sitting on the pier. Swipe them on the train before it leaves the station and earn some extra cash.
- Town map where the locations are minigames. Currently contains saloon, general store and railway station.
- Google scoreboard for the saloon minigame.
- Several Google achievement.
Plans for future:
- High noon duels
- Fist fighting
- Racing after bank robbers with horses
Mandatory "In development note". The game is still missing several effects, features, SFX, some music and has bugs.
You can also find me on twitter and Instagram:
All feedback is very welcome!
messageText wrote: Download new version on Google Play!
- Updated the UIs to use text instead of icons.
- Added first version of a task list.
- Added first version of Darts.
- Made several game features to be unlocked incrementally.
- Removed main menu and moved it's features to the town view.
- Simplified the throwable object code, to increase fps.
- Removed "throw control" and "throw power" from upgrades and made them static, because feedback has shown that the early experience was hindered by those "skills" being bad at the start of the game.
- Added an makeshift Ad consent, since Unreal Engine doesn't have native blueprint/C++ support for Google consent SDK yet.