Forum Thread
Divinity Studio - Website and 2 Free Albums (Forums : Sound Design & Composition : Divinity Studio - Website and 2 Free Albums) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 14 2021 Anchor

"Divinity Studio" - The band was formed in 2001 when I tried the demo of the FL-Studio 4.0 program. Since then I've been making electronic music on a regular basis and have made soundtracks for various computer games.
7 albums have been made so far - "Inevitable" "Demons" "Paradox" "Electronic Vibes" "Indistinct" "Massive" and "Twisted Technology".
I am also active in the field of web design & 3D graphics and only use open source or freeware programs under Linux. (Blender, Gimp, Kdenlive, LMMS ...)
Since the album "Indistinct" I've been doing the cover artwork with Blender. Blender.org

On my website you can download my last 2 albums for free in stereo or surround sound 5.1 (3F2R / LFE). The genre of music is metal, D&B, electro and industrial.

Divinity.x10.bz

"Twisted Technology" album:

"Massive (Remaster)" album:

My service:
- Music / Soundtracks
- Audio upmix from stereo to surround sound 5.1
- 3D graphics / logo design
- Visual effects for movies
- 2x slow motion of videos extrapolated with AI (e.g. 24 images to 48 images per second slow motion)
- Photos 4x the resolution and denoise (also with AI)
- Web pages

Kind regards and have fun listening,
-Divinity Studio

Edited by: DiViNiTY002

Apr 25 2021 Anchor

Awesome!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.