Forum Thread
Colossal Game Music Collection 2.0 Released on the Unity Asset Store! (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : Colossal Game Music Collection 2.0 Released on the Unity Asset Store!) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 27 2018 Anchor

ColossalGameMusic2

The Indie Devs Nation
is now very pleased to finally announce the release of the version 2.0 of the acclaimed Colossal Game Music Collection on the Unity Asset Store, a truly massive update featuring more than 2 GB of outstanding new game music taken from 20 five star rated music packs (rising the total size to an unbelievable 5 GB!).

This new update took more than 6 months to finish and features diverse high-end music in such genres as Action, Emotional, Apocalyptic, Asian, Heavy Metal, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Casual, Piano and more!

While this collection was already the biggest and most complete of its type, the 2.0 version now makes it absolutely unrivalled in both size and quality!

The greatest news, however, is that, not only has the collection remained nearly at the same price, but we are also having a very special intro sale, selling it with 60% OFF for a very short period of time. So make sure to grab it while you can!

Asset Store link: Assetstore.unity3d.com

Track previews: Soundcloud.com

Here's the full list of packs included:
- Action Music Vol. II
- Adventure Music Vol. I
- Heavy Metal Vol. II
- Apocalyptic Music Vol. I
- Medieval Music Vol. I
- Sci-Fi Music Vol. II
- Asian Music Vol. I
- Emotional Music Vol. I
- Casual Music Vol. I
- Action Music Vol. III
- Piano Music Vol. II
- Fantasy Music Vol. I
- Horror Music Vol. II
- Heavy Metal Vol. I
- Sci-Fi Music Vol. I
- Chiptunes Vol. I
- Piano Music Vol. I
- Action Music Vol. I
- Rock Music Vol. I
- Horror Music Vol. I

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.