Forum Thread
64 maps! Request for a fan? (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : 64 maps! Request for a fan? ) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 26 2020 Anchor

So I've been all over google trying to find a some good nintendo 64 maps to play but there are sadly not that many so I started looking at the mario 64 map when the idea hit me this could be funny as hell yet awesome af. As a kid I loved the 64 so bringing iconic maps like peaches castle would be awesome here are a few idea's I would like to see as DM maps. Please make this a thing! If I had it my way I would start a project called project 64 taking maps from 64 games making the ultimate 64 map pack. So many titles could be used.

c5449fb30a0b29bcd099e9a4fd59d01c

2012 06 18 00001

downloadfile

Man I'm telling you there is so many games that would be a fun play with this idea. Another example is one of the best 64 shooters golden eye 007 64. I had another go at the game the other day and was stuck in thought about how many levels this game had that would fit so good in ut2004. Then I have those weird ideas like what if you took levels from the mega man legends games. The first one was made on the 64 as well....just had a few changes from it's original on psx. But damn was that game awesome! I'm also surprised that no one has made a final Fantasy tournament Mod using the magic as a second and the guns as your primary your special would be your limit brake. I dream to much. Nothing like crushing the enemy with a buster sword in one had and with the other shredding them up with that flak.

Edited by: mr-gungrave

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.