Updated version of Xash Mod. Recommended to use with Xash3D Engine build 2402.
This version of XashXT contains some important fixes of previously found bugs.
1. Used alternative effective method to fix Stupid Quake Bug. Now it should be really fixed for the most cases (but some additional testing is still needed there to make sure that all is correct now).
2. Fixed problem with non-transparent decals over transparent model surfaces (on disappearing dead bodies, for example). Now decals use a check for transparency from pev->renderamt.
3. Fixed bug of incorrect flashlight lighting at additive surfaces (fix by SovietCoder).
4. Fixed bug of bloom effect (fix by SovietCoder).
5. Fixed blinking of portals and monitors right after map's loading.
6. Fixed blinking of non-solid env_statics in a reflection of portals and monitors.
7. Fixed bug with func_pushables - you can pull them now as intended.
8. Orthogonal renderer for dev_overview is completed now and can be used if it's needed.
9. Fixed bug with decals on additive brushes.
10. D-lights are replaced with point lights (to be not depended from texture scale).
11. Overall code clean-up to rid of unused and "dead" parts.
12. Env_spritetrain's code is revised to make it work as intended.
13. Fixed one little func_tank's bug (Spirit's bad legacy).
This release of XashXT v0.63 still can be not final (because of potential need to fix some issues with Stupid Quake Bug), but it's stable and ready for use.