X-Tended - Terran Conflict V1.2a Released. Many bug fixes and file changes included. Use this if you have not got a previous version of the mod installed.
1.2 - Bug fix release. [25/06/2011]
- Fixed missing claim option for bailed ships. (While in a spacesuit.)
- Blocked ware consumption task from consuming upgrades.
- Restored ware stock on upgrades. (Related to above.)
- Adjusted factory rel vals.
- Merged in more camera position fixes from Draffutt. (Thanks.)
- Added a fix for Statistics Centre.
- Added automated drone repairs on player owned drone carriers. Drones will now be repaired when they are docked.
- Added dummy entries into Tfactories for Gaz's Complex Cleaner.
- Fixed ECM. (Some parameters were wrong because we shifted the shield indexes by one prior to release. Example: Capital ship ECM was way too weak)[/I]
- Added Player Owned Shipyard fixes.
- Blocked equipment docks from spewing tunings when they are repackaged.
- Added new effects to stop Kyon beams from lagging the hell out of your system.
- Changed all Kyon variations to safe values in order to solve the reported lags on several customer systems. Kyons are a even deadlier than before, especially the bigger ones.
- Changed the IBC to match the expectations on the weapon.
- Changed the IBC to give it more OOOOMPH. It's now close to the beta Kyons.
- Added fix for the bailing crash.
- Akurei fix fixed.
- Fix to remove leftover 'buy ship' mission ships.
- Bombers have their range reduced, some Bomber missiles are toned down a bit.
- Bombers have also had changes to yaw pitch roll and speed/acceleration, which are too complex to write a short explanation here. ;)
- When changing products on a factory, playership is now properly undocked automatically.
- Laser rel. values adjusted. (Fixes stalled production for some weapons.)
- Switched Complex Construction Kits back to Argon default ones. (At least the Terran ones were broken.)
- Fixed some ghost tasks slowing down the game over time
- Emergency jump code added.
- Added the R6 console (Repair, re-arm, etc, etc.) for player ships and activated automated hull repairs, docked fighter repairs, docked fighter re-ammunition, recall damaged fighters and automated retreat.
- Hull regen values adjusted.
- Fixed some vanilla signal_attacked bugs which blocked subsequent calls.
- Added new Salvage Insurance AL (disallows saving in hostile sectors but makes sure you can always save in friendly ones - if you can afford it).
- Lasertowers are now properly shielded again.
- The repair laser is now added to the spacesuit on easy difficulty. (In-game difficulty menu.)
- Weapon/shield production complexes limited to one product to make them "complex safe", also you are automatically asked to configure them on placement now (can still reconfigure them as needed).
- Lifeform loot now decays.
- Yaki shipyard changed to fix docking problems.
- Fixed a performance leak in the GNS which was responsible for game stutters / freezes if the GNS was not used for a while
- USC TS+ turrets fixed.
1.2a - Bug fix release. [26/06/2011]
- Fixed bug which was causing the game to lock up/crash while browsing the shipyard stock list.
- Removed reported lag in shipyard stock list.