Addon version of the same mod, used directly in Oblige 7.50. If you use this, there is no need to load the manual version of this mod. (Created by the_darknut_rises, thank you!)
Quote by the_darknut_rises:
I took the liberty of turning this into an Oblige addon:
Download that pk3 and save it in your Oblige addons directory. Then enable it through the addon list in the menu and check the box for the module.
Then when you generate a wad Oblige will insert the graphics, music, INTM and MAPINFO lumps into it, adjusting for 1, 4, 11 or 32 levels depending on your settings. So that wad will run with the universal intermission screen without needing to load any additional wads/pk3s.
To use this edition of the mod, do this:
1. Download and install OBLIGE 7.50 (http://oblige.sourceforge.net/)
2. Download this mod, unzip it, place it in the "Addons" folder inside OBLIGE's directory.
3. Run OBLIGE 7.50.
4. Press the "Menu" button and select "Addon List".
5. Make sure "UniversalIntermission.pk3" is ticked on.
6. Press Close and Restart OBLIGE.
7. Make sure you're generating a Doom 2 map by having Game: in Game Settings be set to Doom 2.
8. On the right-side section of OBLIGE, which is called the "Custom Modules", make sure the module "Universal Intermission Screens is ticked on.
9. Now any Doom 2 maps you generate with OBLIGE will automatically have this mod included.