Trials of Azra - Onion Core - Demo version 1.0.2 - Windows 32 bits build
Version 1.0.2 Release Notes:
- The following Xbox 360 joystick commands have been changed: [Possess] ("Y" -> "RB"), [Unpossess] ("B" -> "LB"), [Roll] ("RB" -> "Y")
- Sam now has a reduced body collider that better matches its visual model.
- Behaviour of the Skeletons has been tweaked to not walk.
- Now the Bombs (those cute little orange guys) can be ignited even when they are dead.
- Adjusted terrain in some rooms.
- Reduced the collider of arrows.
- Made the damaging collider limits of the fire hazard more clear.
- Fixed a bug in the Intro that prevented Sam to move left afer being blown by the wind, blocking further progress.
- Fixed a bug where the Slimes were blocking a pipe hole even without being stuck to it.
- Fixed a bug where the enemies were not getting their vision range increased after receiving damage.
- Fixed a bug that made the enemies roam after losing a target, without waiting.
- Fixed a bug in the Intro where Sam's dog was not being automatically unpossessed after opening the house door.
- Fixed a bug that made some tutorial texts to jiggle.
- Fixed a bug that shown both auras (green and purple) behind the same enemy.
- Fixed a bug that made the Demon Archer in the Gardens roam around.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to throw missiles through certain thin walls and doors
- Fixed a bug that made consumable items not behaving as expected when picked up by a possessed enemy. (Now, every consumable picked by a possessed enemy restores half the amount to the enemy AND half to Sam)