Available Space Platform Cliffs - Catwalk, Rusty Pit, High Platform, Low Platform, Bridges (High Platform compatibility, buildable terrain corners and ramps to High and Normal Platform), Space Platform Border.
Terrain Extension Mod by DeltaCadimus
This is a Terrain extension upgrade, fully independent of any mod attachments, used to grant new Terrain features/improvements. Note that this applies exclusively to original tilesets, *there are no new tilesets here*.
If you wish to utilize any of these features in your mod, simply unpack the MPQ into your desired mod folder and upload the "tileset" folder into your mod's MPQ using the "tileset\" path. It's recommended to upload the whole folder to avoid potential headaches.
NOTE - Always use this mod's tileset files when using either of these mod's features in any map or mod, else they'll just look like black squares, which will pretty much ruin your day. :p
A list of every new feature per tileset can be reviewed here.
- Stacked Catwalk and extended ramps.
- Stacked Rusty Pit cliff and extended ramps. (With terrain blends for platform/rust adapted to include stacking up AND down, Rusty Pit ground now buildable)
- Stacked High Platform cliffs and extended ramps (With color switches between high and low levels for easier transitions)
- Stacked Low Platform cliffs (Intend to make them exclusively down) and extended ramps
- Stacked Platform Space edge cliffs. (Downward stacking)
- Bridge corners (< and >), compatibility with High Platform cliffs (1st level only) and High and Normal platform corner blends to allow midsection buildings.
- Bridge Ramps towards High Platforms and Normal Platforms.
- Catwalk and Rusty Pit blends with other edges to allow closed gaps and overlapping (i.e. Catwalks on Low Platform, Rusty Pit and Space edges).
- Closer gaps between Solar Arrays.
- Potential Plating blend with ramps to allow continuous "road" connection between height levels.
FOR FURTHER DOUBTS, YOU CAN REACH DELTACADIMUS AT here or Staredit.Net (Site or Discord channel).