An updated version of Techno-Strike Source. It became a mess in development and it was abandoned for quite some time. I decided to make this update, because I love the older versions.
Download the file to your computer. Once its downloaded, locate where your CS Source is installed, then go to the cstrike folder, there should be a folder named custom (if there is not a custom folder, make one). Then extract the folder from the archive into the custom folder, once its done, start your game, and enjoy the mod!
Techno-Strike Source 1.7R
- Revived the mod. Started updating it again:
- Added a new loading image for the loading screen
- Added improved animations for the AK47, SG552, G3SG1, M3 (credit goes to Mantuna Gamebanana.com).
- Slightly altered the firing sounds for the Deagle, USP (unsilenced), SG550, Scout
- Reverted the firing sound for the MAC10, and UMP45 to the older ones
- Reverted the Scout model to the older one.
- Added slightly altered footstep sounds (they are a copy-pasterino of the survivor variant ones from L4D2 LMAOO)
- Added new textures for all of the playermodels
- Restored missing drawsounds for the G3SG1, SG550, SCOUT
- Altered the way the flashlight looks like (also a copy-pasterino from L4D2 lol)
- Added a new sliderelease sound for the P228