This demo has been archived by the uploader because it is out of date and no longer supported. We recommend you browse the file list for the latest demo.
Complete 17 Stealth and 20 Small arms missions in this demo build.
This demo build contains 17 stealth missions and 20 handgun missions. All missions will be locked, until you complete the previous mission. Start off by completing the first stealth mission.
Everytime you complete a mission your progress will be saved in a savefile. Returning to the game, unlocked and complete missions will stay that way. If you're stuck or can't complete one of the missions, then let me know and I'll send over my savefile with all missions unlocked.
Additionally, in this demo build I have included the gun range (found in the "Extra" mission category). This level contains a weapon spawner and a few dummy targets you can practice on.
Note, that you can't return to the main menu from here (you'll need to restart the game).
- added in additional Voiceovers to guards and HQ
- guards now speak to each other when searching for player (in caution alert state)
- smoke from smoke grenades obscure/hides the player
- effect when object hits environment (also when player knocks)
- made it easier to knock out guards (3-4 hits, quicker if hit on head)
- added footstep sound to guards
- adjusted particle effects
- added in level fade-in SFX
- added win SFX
- made projectile collider smaller.
- added smoke and sound to heated weapons.
- added settings widget for adjusting the music and the primary desktop camera.
How to run
1. Extract the Zip file
2. Run 'Stealth Kill VR Missions.exe'
Debug Controls (press these keys on your keyboard to do debug stuff)
- P = toggle debug text on each guard. Shows various info. If guards do something stupid or you don't like their behaviour then click on this key and take a screenshot, so I can get a better understanding.
- M = Go to the main menu
- N = Restart current level