Patches the Game to Version 1.02 and adds the Editor to the game.
New features provided by this patch v1.02:
- Replay of Skirmish/PvP and Free Game Mode matches.
- Portals now have a tooltip indicating where they are connected to.
- In the free game mode the quest book now shows the amount of free traders saved by the player.
The following issues have been resolved by this patch:
- Kor can no longer die in the wrong places.
- Bug with one of the chests on the map "Crater" was fixed.
- Matricus now leaves "The Needle" correctly.
- When revisiting "Iron Fields", General Einar could appear too early.
- When you blew the horn on Norimar when blowing the horn just seconds before the timer ended, you would get a "Game over" anyway.
- Bug fixed on "The Needle" where the portals do not open if you never talked to Einar or Karan.
- Lemuel on "Sevenkeeps" now gives you a reward.
- Some more Drakkar players added to "Sevenkeeps".
- Bug fixed in the Alyre dialogue.
- Englisch Version:Fixed wrong take in Ylias Dialog in "Sevenkeeps".
- "Rushwater Downs":Professor Twiddle will always help you to defeat Mauser now.
- "Norimar":The Castle can only be entered if all four towers are lit.
- Fixed a bug in the dialogue with Redmund.
- Minor rebalancing of all PvP-maps.
- The hurricane spell could damage neutral npcs.