New updated setup, which fixes all the bugs found my me and the users until now, and adds important new features to the game such as the Swedish Civilization and the re-design of African Maps
WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0
- Added the Swedish civilization, following the recover of cut content from the original game
- New Padanian unique architectural set
- African maps redesigned, now with unique terrains such as the sahara desert and the kalahari.
- Proper outlaws, mercenaries, treasures, and trade routes, now appear on African maps.
- Fixed some previous bugs found in the game
- The Bishop is now the unique unit able to convert enemy units (Available only to the Papal State). You may train up to 5 Bishops
- New design for Rome, Home city of the Papal State
- Now you can simply create the homecity of the civilization you prefer from the ingame home city menu. No more trouble with the document folder.
- It shouldn't happen, but in case you are asked for a serial when starting the game, type the following: KDJMG PF9JB BYQ3V H697Q CWGHC
In order to play the African Random Maps in skirmish mode, just copy them from the game folder called "RM3" to your default Age of empires 3/RM3 folder inside documents, after that, once ingame, you have to select "Custom Maps" to choose them