This is a several sample maps for new creators of the map and modifications to Chaser game. Pack include 12 small maps with projects for opening in the World Studio 2000 level editor. Maps show basic functions and their use in practice.
Sample maps include the following themes:
- First room - it is small map with the basic functions (start position, sounds, portals and cells, brushes design, entities and other settings).
- Doors - example of various doors and their operation in the map.
- Elevator and ladder - this is an example of a functional elevator and ladder, which are an important part of the every map.
- Ladder - sample usage of the ladder function in the map with different ways.
- Move objects and sky - moving or rotating objects and sky are next important things without which they can not do.
- Rotation - this sample shows rotating propeller and her creating in the map.
- Glass and water - this is an example creating of a glass and water surfaces in the game.
- Script light - a simple script with two buttons to enable or disable dynamic lights.
- Room task - here is an illustration of a simple task for the players and scripting.
- Task for Chaser - this is a small sample task for chaser and his conditional completion.
- Other scripts and functions - small map with more next scripts or functions used in this map for your inspiration.